Hydrating Honey Hibiscus Brekky Bowl
You know those mornings you wake up and want to linger at home, blast some tunes, maybe do a little dance in your underwear? This recipe came out of one of those mornings for me. If you know me, you know that my specialty is ‘mixing’ not ‘cooking’… During quarantine, I was not the one that made sourdough bread. I instead upped my elixir game, perfected my guacamole, and stirred in some extra skill to make my smoothie bowls just right… I am all for finding easy ways to revive basic brekky… cuz breakfast for every meal is a move and this activist manuka honey bowl is a mooed. So mix up a little magic in the kitchen with me and try this!
hibiscus powder (or your fav adaptogens)
handful of strawberries
- Scoop your favorite yogurt into a bowl
- Fan out sliced banana + berries to one side of your bowl
- Sprinkle your adaptogens, toasted coconuts + salt to taste
- Stir in 1 tbsp of your favorite manuka honey and make figure eights in your bowl (get messy, have fun)
- Take a big spoon and scoop out a giant scoop onto a new bowl (a beautiful aesthetic actually increases the production of digestive enzymes)
- Set an intention for nourishing yourself with love, enjoy each bite as a ritual!
Empower yourself to make this your own! Tag us, we’ll repost, and probably feel inspired to make this all over again too! Xoxo Victoria