Thanksgiving Persimmon x Balsamic Salad
The season of savoring all that the farmer's market has to offer us is here. With Thanksgiving on the horizon, we will be making this salad as a happy hour hors d'oeuvre! Here is the simple recipe.
– Persimmon x Balsamic Salad –
- Layer radicchio leaves on an earthen platter
- Drizzle le marke aged balsamic
- Add a layer of thinly sliced persimmons
- Drizzle another serving of le marke aged balsamic x olive oil
- Crack fresh pepper
- Optional: Sprinkle with crushed pistachios
Serve with Ghia non-alcoholic elixir, in estelle glasses of course, and enjoy!