Romanticize Your Work Life
Ever romanticized your work life? Lately our Jones girls have been spotted posting up with their laptop at a happy hour location a bit early. Our intention? To reinvent that 3-6pm sleepy feeling pocket of time, where you’ve still got projects to wrap up but your focus is drifting to no matter how hard you try.
We’ve found that switching the scenery, slipping on something sexy, and bringing your work with you to that wine/coffee/tapas bar enlivens our mood and creativity!
Here are our fav spots in Boulder, Co to work/play from…
- Postino : The new new on Pearl st opens at 11am and doesn’t close until 11pm…Their motto? To redefine happy hour… aka they are so #JONESIN on the same wavelength as us right now. You can enjoy $6 glasses of wine and beer pitches until 5pm. It’s a space for gathering, working, nourishing, and appreciating creativity.
- Corrida : Have yourself an elevated patio moment, order a glass of wine, popcorn, and a few other tapas…and live your best work life balance baby!
- Laughing Goat: Where music, coffee, and wine meet. Boulder’s classic spot for meeting people, supporting local artists, and getting lost in a productive work vortex.
- Sip: A casual coffee, beer, and wine bar featuring an outdoor patio with views of the Flatirons. Great for dogs, meetings, and work flows.
- Rosetta Hall: Grab your girls, laptops, and fav fits for a lounging time on the rooftop for happy hour starting at 4pm!
Did we miss any? DM us on instagram to tell us your favorite happy hour, work flow, date spot!